Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: A bad night at Barrie June 23  (Read 29728 times)

Offline team27

• Car Owner
Re: A bad night at Barrie June 23
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 05:12:23 PM »
Pine crest you are not one to mince words, and saying you are right is like calling Cascar  by its new name Nasc, no l can't do it. but  you are correct Sunset is a dump.Lewis and his crew should make Sunset their new home. Incidentally the fastest l have ever seen Lewis in 10 years is when he took off from Barrie last night  straight after the race.I'm surprised he did not take out the ticket booth as it was the onlty thing he has not hit this year.        Bon -Voyage you weapon.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26162#msg26162

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 05:12:23 PM »

Offline broadway

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 06:43:34 PM »
Last year Momberquette ,this year Lewis , l  find it hard to belive that Lewis's regular crew guys would say that, maybe it was a wannabe. Lewis really has been spoiling the show all year, if it keeps up the car count will suffer  as no body has money to keep fixing stuff, but at the end of the day the owners and flagman( who is the worst l have ever seen in 40 years of racing two sets of rules  and very inconsistant depending on  who you are !!) do not drive the cars  only the drivers can do that.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26163#msg26163
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 01:54:35 PM by broadway »

Offline baker48

• Pit Crew
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »
Pinecrest its your finest hour lol, The only Baker that showed some class last night was Dwayne,  the kid needs a few words " before you start  beating and banging  on other cars  learn how to drive",the mother had more F words come out of  her  mouth than  a tow truck driver after the incident with 44. And the best was Dwayne;s dad screaming and cursing  like a man possesed at Mc Whirter through the fence for no reason, they had to restrain Mc Whirter from getting at him .Dwayne will HOPEFULLY win the championship at Barrie this year, he deserves it, but he better get some duct tape for his wife, dad and Shatani's mouth before they get him  D.Qed. its Barrie expect the unexpected.

Team 27  my u have alot to say. Its Mrs. Baker.  First off I have driven tow truck and own 21 for ur info.Love to get u on the hook. $$$$ Maybe u should grow some **** and and put ur name beside ur team27.  Cant wait to sit beside u next weekend I seem to get under ur skin a bit.
First off b 4 u judge some one maybe u should get ur facts straight.  I never swore at #44 when he came in from the heat I told him as I pointed my finger at him that was the last time he does that or he would be sorry.  Asked Brad Moran he was standing right beside me.  As for u judging Kyle saying he needs to learn how to drive well let me tell u this u need to drive a car urself b 4 u judge him or anyone else. During the heat Kyle ran his line fine #44 could have went around him. In corner one and two when #44 came up he was hammering on Kyle. So is it Kyle fault that #44 spun two times in the feature? AH NO. Im not hear to bash #44.  Everyone is there to have fun. #44 is a good driver.  But he cant be bully everyone and I am proud of Kyle for not backing out of it and giving it to him. (AGAIN) When I get smart *** remark from u I sure as **** gonna defend my son and my self.  Guess it was ok in ur eyes when Steve ST Onge was screamin and swearing at #44 a couple of weeks ago. Im sorry u feel that way about Kyle cause hes a great kid and is tryin his best to drive, no one is perfect.  I guess u must feel the same way about alot of guys that are in there second year of racing.  Come on over to our pits one night and meet the kid maybe he will let u take a ride in his car.  As for swearing, Ya I sure did swear  at the flag man for not putting the guy that spun Dwayne to the back. Im not gonna say I didnt, I was pissed. Ya maybe I should not have swore but come on was everyone flaggin with there eyes closed. That wasnt right.  Ya Baker went to the back by himself.  If they had of put the other car back the big wreck at the end might not have happened and all those guys wouldnt be spending alot of money fixing there cars. I know how much it cost to fix cars.  As for u hoping Dwayne wins the championship thanks.  See u Sat and Sun. lol  I will be looking for u.  I will bring my lawn chair.  By the way did u check Dwaynes dad ID.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26164#msg26164
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 12:46:34 PM by Greasemonkey »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »

Offline taj 2

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 09:14:12 PM »
If you thought St. Onge speedway self destructed Saturday night, wait to see what they look like in front of Nascar. Also thanks for the advise from some of you on Saturday night, I sent the e-mails to the All-American series today. Lets hope with all the money this deal cost us they at least reply.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26171#msg26171

Offline hellothere

• Series Owner
  • my friend is rich
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 09:27:46 PM »
TAJ why do you bother to go to "stonge speedway". Stay the f*** home and drink and be an as***** by yourself. You are a disgrace to racing, why would you put such a hinderous post. Barrie had one bad week and now you think it should carry over to next week.Stay home we want positive people at the speedway and you are nothing but a piece of trash. Take your crap to the jobsite or to another speedway. 

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26175#msg26175
even his accountant thinks my friend is rich

Offline broadway

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »
Hey Terry you really are a loser, make the world a happier place and stay home and leave the rest of the guys to have some fun,Eddie is a good racer and a decent guy you should not make him look bad.by acting like an idiot.Who cares what you think, your word means nothing ,pay your bill at Bayside and the rest of the world and when you sober up some one might be willing to listen.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26180#msg26180

Offline team27

• Car Owner
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 11:42:58 PM »
Pinecrest its your finest hour lol, The only Baker that showed some class last night was Dwayne,  the kid needs a few words " before you start  beating and banging  on other cars  learn how to drive",the mother had more F words come out of  her  mouth than  a tow truck driver after the incident with 44. And the best was Dwayne;s dad screaming and cursing  like a man possesed at Mc Whirter through the fence for no reason, they had to restrain Mc Whirter from getting at him .Dwayne will HOPEFULLY win the championship at Barrie this year, he deserves it, but he better get some duct tape for his wife, dad and Shatani's mouth before they get him  D.Qed. its Barrie expect the unexpected.

As for swearing, Ya I sure did swear  at the flag man for not putting the guy that spun Dwayne to the back. Im not gonna say I didnt, I was pissed. Ya maybe I should not have swore but come on was everyone flaggin with there eyes closed. That wasnt right.  Ya Baker went to the back by himself.  If they had of put the other car back the big wreck at the end might not have happened and all those guys wouldnt be spending alot of money fixing there cars. I know how much it cost to fix cars.  As for u hoping Dwayne wins the championship thanks.  See u Sat and Sun. lol  I will be looking for u.  I will bring my lawn chair.  By the way did u check Dwaynes dad ID.

Is that Mrs Baker as in  Dwayne's mom or wife, l was reffering to Dwaynes Wife as in Kyle's mom, she's got a mouth on her, f this f that  ,and btw l am telling it like it is, what l saw and heard , Dwayne get out the duct tape and tell shatnis to keep his yap shut and stay off the track  before  he gets you D.Q'd.   Mrs Baker  l am shocked that such a fine lady like yourself even knows those words .

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26185#msg26185
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 11:56:06 PM by team27 »

Offline baker48

• Pit Crew
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 08:17:18 AM »
Team27
What part of that did u not understand that it was me SHERRY BAKER. How do u figure it could be Dwaynes mom. Read it again.  You must have been drinking then and now cause I never swore at #44 ask Moran he was right beside me and in another sentence u say Im a fine lady. If u dont like sit somewhere else!!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26190#msg26190

Offline marcisfan

• Track Owner
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 09:30:14 AM »
Pine crest you are not one to mince words, and saying you are right is like calling Cascar  by its new name Nasc, no l can't do it. but  you are correct Sunset is a dump.Lewis and his crew should make Sunset their new home. Incidentally the fastest l have ever seen Lewis in 10 years is when he took off from Barrie last night  straight after the race.I'm surprised he did not take out the ticket booth as it was the onlty thing he has not hit this year.        Bon -Voyage you weapon.

I don't understand what has happened to Lewis.  I agree, he looks so much like Mombourquette it is not funny.  But I have watched Lewis race since the late 80's, and he wasn't this kind of driver.  Basically a mid pack guy you could expect to win a feature or two, but would rarely cause problems.  But the last couple of years he has just been terrible.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26191#msg26191

Offline broadway

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 01:31:39 PM »
Team27
What part of that did u not understand that it was me SHERRY BAKER. How do u figure it could be Dwaynes mom. Read it again.  You must have been drinking then and now cause I never swore at #44 ask Moran he was right beside me and in another sentence u say Im a fine lady. If u dont like sit somewhere else!!

Have to say  Sherry l thought it was Dwaynes mum replying  as well.  (Mrs Baker),hence team 27 calling her a fine lady.I was there  and  don't ask what Moran heard ,he's your buddy .I heard  F this Fthat Fthe flag man..

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26200#msg26200
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 01:53:00 PM by broadway »

Offline WadePeterson

• Series Owner
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »
Well this was an interesting night to say the least, hell it was enough to bring Ol'Wade back outta retirement, I've seen alot of racing in my life and this was one of the most brutal displays of track favoritism I've ever seen, Barrie is getting very bad for this over the last season or so. in the LLM Feature #2  Lewis never even turned his wheels and damn near ran Walters over to spin Reynolds, the funny part of the whole deal is I've watched Dave "The Show Stopper" Lewis (new well earned nick name) do this atleast 5 times this eason alone not to mention last year when he completly distroyed 2 cars and had one pointing straight up and down in one wreck!!! but the joke is he doesn't even have enough finess not to spin himself (although he always seems to drive away) he did it 2 weeks ago to the younger Reynolds aswell but it was written up on the Barrie site as a "simultainious spin" LMAO what a joke, The track has to do something about this now not next week or the week after, think on your feet Mr. Moran you're in charge and it's time you flexed abit of that promoter muscle, quit letting remedial things make your decisions for you, hell you can get somebody else to do your phone/cable for the speedway (it's not rocket science, Lewis can do it anybody can) I will say this though if they do leave it in the hands of the drivers it won't be good!!! The drivers don't want to do it but somebody will stuff Lewis hard mark my words!!!!  I love Barrie speedway and will continue to go for now, but the speedway needs to step-up now and take charge and hand out some hefty penalties!! I over heard in the Tech shed after Mr. Moran ovoiding fielding questions about what he was going to do, as one statement was made "Why next week, it's always next week??" Moran lost it and freaked on the totally wrong person saying he wasn't in the F&*$ing mood tonight, well Mr. Moran we're not in the mood to fix our cars because of Lewis week after week anymore!!! so it's time to show us who the boss is and lay down a suspension or you will (I have no doubt) suffer the consiquences IE-Lewis's bent car in the weeks to come, so get handy and use that mellon of yours as something other then an air filter!!! as for the other poblems the track may have (small or large) I say start with the biggest and work your way down,  dealing with Lewis will be a very good start!!!   But does anybody wanna bet that they don't do anything about it????  and weather you like him or not Tom Walters is a great racer and to lose him would mean losing a pile of revenue for Mr. Moran ( if Moran doesn't do something now I've got a nickname for him too ) maybe he can understand that lose and stop it before it happens!! Although I'm no Baker fan I do have to give kudos to Dwayne for keepin' it off the wall, but he sure had a handful of car!!!  IMHO Lewis should truck'er down to FUNSET Speedway and hook up with Glen Lloyd!! he belongs in a litterbox he's a turd!!! and no matter how you slice it or dice it "Polish a turd it's still a turd"

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26203#msg26203
I am the ParkinglotJesus
I am one of few people to ever see the infamous "Maharagi" yes he was real! he dropped the biggest bomb in Sunset history!

Offline blkflagagain

• Fell short of the 20 race mark in 2009.. Quite sad indeed!!!
  • Series Owner
  • Good luck to all in 2012
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 02:29:05 PM »
 I figure its time for me to chime in on this one!! I am an employee at Barrie and have to agree that was not a pretty show on Sat. Do I think it was as bad as most on here seem to think NO!!!! While Lewis was at fault for the major wreck on Sat I dont see this happening all the time with him!! In week one when he and Walters got together before the start of the feature and the resulting crash ended the night for the 69,2, and 17 in my opinion it was more Walters fault than Lewis' that night for sure!!! And while Dave does drive aggressive at times I hardly think hes out there to purposely tear up other competitors machinery. Dave has done lots of great charity work through the speedway and continues to do so and I challenge you to find a driver thats more approachable in the pits!!! As for the 48 Thunder I see him improving by leaps and bounds every race out. As his mom pointed out is everyone perfect out there NO!!! Thats what makes racing what it is, the possibility that anything could happen out on the track. As far as a member of the Baker clan chirpin off at McWhirter I think that is false!!! Dwayne, his dad and Kyle are all the type of guys that dont say sh*t if there mouth was full of it as it relates to the racing, and as far as using swear words go I challenge you to find one driver( team) that hasnt used a few expletives from time to time !! Does that make it right NO, but racing is an emotional sport and sometimes all of us vent before we think, that is no big deal and Sherry is a very classy gal as far as I can see always has a kind word for me!!! And I totally agree what is being said about Sunset now being a dun down junkyard!! I grew up at that track but havent been to a race there in a couple years!! I find the track is brutal it seems you could time the laps with an hour glass at that place the surface is so bad!!! I think the blame for this lies strictly with the owners who wanted to do things their way when they took over and wanted no advice from the Slaughter's as to how things were run in the past!!! They got rid of several long time employees to save money and have since had several people do those jobs that were always automatic!!! Bottom line Glenn knows buktus about how to properly run a speedway and the show suffers for this!!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26204#msg26204
Once a king always a king. Once a queen always a queen. Once a knight.......... never enough!!!

Offline maddog

• Pit Crew
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 05:50:20 PM »
I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BLKFLAGAGAIN.  I WAS SIT NEAR THE BAKER CREW AND HIS DAD AND THAT BIG STUIP OF A CREW MEMBER SHOUTING AND SWEARING AT MCWHIRTER.   NO YOUR FACT BEFORE POSTING INFO.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26208#msg26208

Offline WadePeterson

• Series Owner
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 07:47:54 PM »
Well BLKFLAGAGAIN it's easy to see that you have turned a blind eye to the Lewis issue he's done  bonsai, bonehead, classless moves atleast twice this season, as for the Mr. Baker issue you are way off I for one seen a member of Bakers crew attempt to get at the 19 car after a heat, but I guess that's what you call keeping your mouth shut right??? but kudos on the Glen Lloyd call the man knows NOTHING about how to run a track, granted he is working on it but going to clinics down south don't help you if you have no idea how to see what's happening right in front of your eyes!!!  yeah he's got some car counts but his show sucks!! cause most of his cars are field fillers!!!  you can count the guys to win on one hand and have a finger or two left over!!  Brad and Steve have him covered there for sure, As for the so called shenanigans after the wreck, I believe the quote was "Look  what you did, you fat piece of sh&^!!" Mr. Baker (it's as close as I can get on here) and it sure didn't seem like he wanted anything to do with Mr. Mcwirther when he was pumped!!  Hell for a mouth like that I woulda expected the big frog splash off the fence LMAO  rules are simple if you're gonna run ur yap be prepared for what it causes!!! I'm not saying it was a good thing just saying it's a reaction!!! But atleast we ain't at FUNSET or is it BeeHappy Speedway??  but I'm sure Steve and Brad will get this sorted out before it causes a big issue (I hope)  and just a side note they need to do something about guys (crew members) getting stupid drunk before the drop of the green I mean I don't care if ya wanna have a few but control yourself, I know of one instance where a crew ask an official to do something about it and got told to stay away from the person???  how about you remove the drunk bastard before he causes a disturbance I pay my $22 every week and stay sober and don't cause an issue that's what it'as suppose to be like is it not???

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26213#msg26213
I am the ParkinglotJesus
I am one of few people to ever see the infamous "Maharagi" yes he was real! he dropped the biggest bomb in Sunset history!

Offline Pinecrest

• King of Canadian Racing Online
  • Series Owner
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 07:55:27 PM »
I figure its time for me to chime in on this one!! I am an employee at Barrie and have to agree that was not a pretty show on Sat. Do I think it was as bad as most on here seem to think NO!!!! While Lewis was at fault for the major wreck on Sat I don't see this happening all the time with him!! In week one when he and Walters got together before the start of the feature and the resulting crash ended the night for the 69,2, and 17 in my opinion it was more Walters fault than Lewis' that night for sure!!! And while Dave does drive aggressive at times I hardly think hes out there to purposely tear up other competitors machinery. Dave has done lots of great charity work through the speedway and continues to do so and I challenge you to find a driver thats more approachable in the pits!!!

First . I am not going to get between a Grissly bear and her cub . Baker Jr drove a much better race in the feature then he did in the heat that Doucette spun him for running into him 5 or 6 times . Sorry Mrs Baker but mothers are not always the most objective when it comes to their offspring but since he has your husbands genes I have no doubt that he will be a very good driver once he gets a few years under his belt . Doucette just taught him a lesson he needed to learn .

Second . I did not hear what lit McWhirter up like a firecracker but its best not to crack off to a driver that has just had his car tore up by an idiot (Lewis)

Third . Blkflag  You are part of the problem not part of the solution when you start to blame Walters for the last time  Lewis wrecked a bunch of cars . Yes I was there and your just flat out wrong . I am not a fan of Walters and in fact I don't like the guy and have been criticised here for saying negative things about him but I am objective enough to know who wrecked who . Once you launched into how nice a guy Dave is and how much charity work he does I knew you were on quick sand . I don't care if he supports a whole orphanage and has more adopted  more children then Anna Jolie , that has nothing to do with all the cars he has wrecked at this point that now is greater then any field of LLM that Barrie has had to this date.

McWhirter says he is not going back if Lewis is not suspended for the rest of the year and I don't blame him even though that maybe a little harsh I think he should sit out a month . Brad , Steve and group have to decide if you want to be known for fast cars and good racing or figure 8  and demolition derby's .

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26214#msg26214
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 08:04:39 PM by Pinecrest »
The opinions expressed here are mine and not necessarily those of CRO or its other members , but should be .

HTML ezBlock

site
stats