Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Looking for some T-shirts for Sept 17th Nationals Event  (Read 747 times)

Offline Toxic_Accord

• Pit Crew
Looking for some T-shirts for Sept 17th Nationals Event
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:38:15 PM »
Hello All, I am the Owner and of of the Drivers of the Toxic Accord Chaos car. This year I built and installed T-Shirt Cannons in the Car,and we have been sending shirts out to the crowd before each race, and apparently the Kids LOVE it.. I took the car up to the top of hill after one of the races and the kids kept telling me how they wanted to catch a shirt, and how cool they thought the cannons were..
  John and the Speedway have been very gracious in supplying some shirts for me to shoot to the crowd. but i do have Lots of room left in the barrels for some more shirts. Sept 17th is the last official Chaos car event of the year. So what i am looking for is to fill those voids in the barrels for  this race, and put more smiles on the kids faces, but to do that i need some help.  If there are any race teams  or sponsors that happen to have some extra Logo'd up T-shirts and would like to see some kids running around wearing them please let me know, Thanks

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=14149.msg96929#msg96929

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Looking for some T-shirts for Sept 17th Nationals Event
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:38:15 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats