Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Kawartha Results August 21st  (Read 1042 times)

Offline 3-Wide

• Series Owner
Kawartha Results August 21st
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:15:35 AM »
very brief recap...as I am insanely tired tonight.

TC:Donaldson.   Race of the Year Candidate?  I think so.   for the final 10 laps..Donaldson & Rynes ran side-by-side just leaning on each other...it was incredible.... as Donldson won by about 1/2-3/4 of  a car lenght.

MS 1:Mike Wallace
MS 2:Mike Wallace

Is there an echo in here?  I think Mike Wallace won every single race he was in tonight.... a great night for the "blue print"  the 2nd mini feature came down to Wallace beating Too Moroney by about 1/2 a car...as they sliced threw traffic across the line.

LM:Dan McHattie.

Solid field of 21 cars took to the track....and ran almost 60 laps caution free (it's about time everyone got there heads on straight) a caution then came out.... and set up a re-start with Watson & McHattie side-by-side for the lead....green came out....Cronan got into Watson going into turn-1 he slide up into McHattie...and my goodness whata a save by both guys....as they were both dead side-ways sliding into each other.  McHattie would get it straight and take the lead and never look back.

Top 5 was

McHattie
Watson
Powell
Morrow
Dilley

And Kudos to KD...despite all the doubt...they got it all in with about 1 min to spare, the drivers helped that a lot to..as it was a fairly clean night. It was also 1/2 price to get in..so that was a nice touch for fan apperication night

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10389.msg72172#msg72172
"RaceTracks are my 2nd Home"
"I'm a Short-Track junkie"

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Kawartha Results August 21st
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:15:35 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats