Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Pit Lane Competizioni presents its Track Days in partnership with Christian Pesc  (Read 1174 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
www.facebook.com/Pitlanecompetizioni

Pit Lane Competizioni presents its Track Days in partnership with Christian Pescatori and looks forward to TCR and endurance races

The Italian team widens its activities to the organization of Track Days dedicated to clients willing to enter the motorsport world and improve their driving skills at the wheel of a racing car. More interesting news coming from TCR, Leon Cup and endurance races.

Piubega (MN), Italy - The range of activities involving the Pit Lane Competizioni team, after its return on the European race tracks, keeps expanding with new plans, once again in the motorsport world. For this season the Italian team is already competing in the Italian Touring Championship with Enrico Bettera and the SEAT Leon TCR and in the SEAT Leon Cup with Nicola Baldan, Alberto Vescovi and Franco Fumi and debuted last March in endurance racing at the Silverstone 24h. Pit Lane Competizioni is now adding a new program by organizing Track Days in partnership with Christian Pescatori.

The Track Days are designed and organized to suit every need, satisfying clients willing to live the emotions of a race car, clients willing to begin their motorsports career and also race car drivers willing to improve their driving technique. Christian Pescatori, a 3-time FIA Sport Prototype and GT Champion and Italian F3 champion, will supervise all the participants and pass on all the experience he gained in his 15-year career at the highest level of racing. The Italian driver will assist all the pupils on a SEAT Leon Cup with paddle shift, a real race car suitable both for beginners and experts, with the same technical specifications as the car involved in the Euro Cup and in all the national championships organized by the Spanish brand.

"I'm very happy to collaborate with Pit Lane Competizioni in this new challenge. We are preparing courses that differ from the usual ones and are more professional and more focused around the persons we will coach. It is very important for me and for my work to have the chance to take advantage of the team’s huge experience and the structures and to use a real racing car such as the SEAT Leon Cup. The paddle shifts are fundamental for coaching, they are a standard on racing cars and they make the first laps easier for beginners," said Christian Pescatori, who is involved in coaching activities since several years. "We designed these courses for all those who want to enter this world for the first time. The goals is both to have fun and to be prepared for a future as a professional driver, but we also want to support all racing drivers willing to develop their skills. I love helping young drivers. With my experience I can help those willing to start today on a path I walked in the past. This Leon Cup is the ideal car for this kind of courses, it is a simple but professional car and allows to stay focused on driving and on the ideal line. It's a great first step."

"We strongly wanted Christian Pescatori with us to reinforce the team with professional figures and it happened thanks to important partners such as Nitor. With these Track Days we can bring all the experience we gathered in the past to everyone wanting to prove themselves on the track and, at the same time, using a car such as the SEAT Leon Cup, we can prepare the next generations of drivers aiming at a professional future in the TCR or in other categories. Christian will assist the Track Days participants, but he will also be with us at all the race tracks supporting our drivers with his advice," commented Roberto Remelli, who manages the team with the help of his son Danis and race engineer Massimiliano Galeazzi. "About the endurance races, we are working on being on the grid with one or more cars in some classic races, such as the Brno 24h, the Alcaniz 500 km, the Abu Dhabi 12h and the Dubai 24h. We would like to race also the last Euro Cup SEAT Leon event in November at Barcelona and we are evaluating the possibility to join one race of the earlier races of the championship as training session. Furthermore, during the European off season, we could take advantage of the experience made in the Italian TCR Championship to take parte in the Las Americas TCR series that will begin with the support event alongside the F1 Mexico GP in October and will conclude at the end of March, when motorsport activities will restart in the old continent.”

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=23089.msg115652#msg115652
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats