Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: August 16th Results  (Read 4045 times)

Offline WadePeterson

• Series Owner
Re: August 16th Results
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 07:33:20 AM »
for the most part of that year Amanda had a very willing crew and yes she did drive well  her rookie season and won her first LLM feature ever, and won her second after destroing the car and having countless loving hrs put it back together in 1 week  she can drive no doubt, but sometimes as in any sport her antics can garner bad publicity, but  it's all good

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8164.msg51310#msg51310
I am the ParkinglotJesus
I am one of few people to ever see the infamous "Maharagi" yes he was real! he dropped the biggest bomb in Sunset history!

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 07:33:20 AM »

Offline Jackman2007

• Team Owner
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 08:08:38 AM »
The funny thing is that she accomplished more in racing then all you guys put together,Hm let'see Octfest thunder winner BSP thunder champ,second in points at sunset in thunder in a great field and feature wins at Sauble,Kawartha ,Sunset , Pete and Flammy,then moves up to LLM and wins rookie of the year at sunset oh ya did I mention 5 feature wins that year.Ya you guys are right she can't drive straight and is a bad driver.And I guess you forgot to mention when she banged off the X car she was starting on the outside getting down low so she didn't get frieght trained.
In her thunder car days , Amanda was a good runner . Why can't she just go back to being a bit more respectfull on the track ? Instead of a an incident waiting to happen .

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8164.msg51619#msg51619

HTML ezBlock

site
stats