Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Andrew Ranger gets Sprint Cup ride  (Read 1260 times)

Offline duken

• Series Owner
Andrew Ranger gets Sprint Cup ride
« on: July 21, 2011, 10:07:02 AM »
•Ranger in the #32 at Watkins Glen: Andrew Ranger will get a first Sprint Cup start at the Watkins Glen road course, 22nd round of the season, that will be held on Sunday August 14. Fas Lane Racing team owner Frank Stoddard will have the Roxton Pond 23-year old race phenom at the helm of his #32 race car for this road course event. Stoddard became a one-car team owner this year and was fortunate enough to rely on seasoned drivers that have kept his team in the Top 35 owner point standings. Terry Labonte, Mike Skinner, Patrick Carpentier, Ken Schrader and Mike Bliss all took turns behind the #32 car so far this season. "I am truly overwhelmed that Mr. Stoddard is giving me that great opportunity", replied the former two-time Canadian NASCAR champion. "It's been 5 years now that I left single seater racing to undertake a challenging stock-car career. To drive in the Sprint Cup series is a dream come true and a huge step I have been seeking for."(Ranger PR) Ranger has run two Nationwide races this season, at Road America and New Hampshire.(7-21-2011)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=13780.msg95217#msg95217
" It's not the sentiment of men that create history, it's their actions".

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Andrew Ranger gets Sprint Cup ride
« on: July 21, 2011, 10:07:02 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats