Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Mini Release  (Read 1139 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Mini Release
« on: January 09, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »
Jan 9 2008 - Mississauga, Ontario

We are please to let everyone know that our Beta site of TeamCRO.com is up and running.

We have the format pretty much set just have to add a lot of content to the site.

We were just so excited about the whole thing that we had to share it with all our members.

We are taking order for TeamCRO Merchandise in the online store. Please place your orders before Monday January 14th as we would like to order the merchandise.

Also we are ready to take Team & Fans specialized merchandise orders and we will stock them in our store and sell them for you.

I would like to thank everyone for doing art work for the logos, Headers for the site, Helping with Site Setup and for getting me deals on Decals and for creating such a great buzz for the site.

Without all your support we would be no where near the completed project.

People have asked about different things in regards to the new site. Now that I have almost everything done pm me and I can answer all your questions.

I should have a bigger release soon.

Thanks Again and we think you will enjoy what TeamCRO has to offer to fans, Teams & Sponsors.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7127.msg38226#msg38226
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 03:06:25 PM by CanadianRacingOnline »
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Mini Release
« on: January 09, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
Re: Mini Release
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 04:06:36 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site