Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: SUNSET SPEEDWAY LLM POINTS NOW UNDER REVIEW  (Read 11762 times)

Offline hellothere

• Series Owner
  • my friend is rich
Re: SUNSET SPEEDWAY LLM POINTS NOW UNDER REVIEW
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 01:53:24 PM »
alan was that really you or did you just go to the snackbar and buy 4 packs of rolos and put them in you right front pocket

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57478#msg57478
even his accountant thinks my friend is rich

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 01:53:24 PM »

Offline kootie30

• Pit Crew
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 02:00:38 PM »

Right or wrong, people don't want to hear something different than what they think, and will hate you for it.

Re read your own post Ross.....

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57481#msg57481
If at first you dont suceed ..skydiving is NOT for you...

Offline dodgeguy14

• Series Owner
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »
If your right about that call , I wouldn't doubt he'd be pissed off ! Take the $$$$'s in damages among both race cars in the past month  ( including a new motor ) and time spent repairing and setting up again . Then you get leaned on by the track and the points aren't right to top it all off . If you drove that car and there was a discrepency in the points , that cost you a championship . What would you do ?  Keep in mind that without the cars , there's no show . It's all about empty promises = this Sunday rain date previously scheduled !!!! Okay Ross >>>>like a vulture awaiting the next post , go ahead post your comment ......lol  >>>>>Big Bill , why don't you sponsor Ross ? I'm sure he wouldn't mind some help on board .  By the way , like Ross said it may not have been Tommy anyway.

I seem to remember the shoe being on the other foot a few years ago. Tommy went into the last night with a very slim lead, only to have the last night rain out. But out of that memory, the thing that stands out the most was tommy bugging brad to quit waiting for the sky's to clear and just cancel it. Don't get the wrong idea here folks. I love watching that man race, and have grown up being thoroughly entertained by this man. He is indeed the show wherever he goes. But please people, don't get on here and cry cause tommy didn't win the championship this season. HE HAS WON 25 OF THEM!!! I'm sure he still has a few left in him, he is as competitive now as he has ever been. So quit crying about it, congratulate chris morrow as i am sure tommy himself will do. He has proven to be a very worthy adversary and this year i think he showed everyone, tommy included. that his 7 championships were no fluke. And btw jackman, all of those guys he raced against this season worked hard on their cars, spent lots of money, and i am sure everyone of them felt screwed over at some point. Whats the difference you ask? tommy won a shitload of races, as well as the llm championship at kd. So why should his sorrows be worse than anyone elses?

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57483#msg57483

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 02:27:30 PM »

Offline alan evans

• Team Owner
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 02:51:49 PM »
Hey Keith l am  sure the weather is not the issue this time the issue is the scoring, the scorer was not there for the first bunch of races and she inherited a really big mess, so its a roller coaster ride they are still going over the whole seasons results  because some drivers wife's who were keeping score still  have Walters ahead with or without the D/Q.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57488#msg57488

Offline Big Bill

• Pit Crew
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 03:10:27 PM »
Ross   Please you keep getting sidetracked with your posts,dont make us put you in the same group as that idiot bill.

If you are referring to me, than I resent that remark! how come when it comes to using a little intelligence, you have to resort to calling names?
I would like to think that you are a better person than that.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57489#msg57489

Offline skidder

• Series Owner
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 03:23:25 PM »
If your right about that call , I wouldn't doubt he'd be pissed off ! Take the $$$$'s in damages among both race cars in the past month  ( including a new motor ) and time spent repairing and setting up again . Then you get leaned on by the track and the points aren't right to top it all off . If you drove that car and there was a discrepency in the points , that cost you a championship . What would you do ?  Keep in mind that without the cars , there's no show . It's all about empty promises = this Sunday rain date previously scheduled !!!! Okay Ross >>>>like a vulture awaiting the next post , go ahead post your comment ......lol  >>>>>Big Bill , why don't you sponsor Ross ? I'm sure he wouldn't mind some help on board .  By the way , like Ross said it may not have been Tommy anyway.
Didn't brad try for 3 weeks to get that final night in,he sure gave it a heck of a try.Even on a regular race night he'd wait till 8-9 oclock trying to get a race night in before calling it.

I seem to remember the shoe being on the other foot a few years ago. Tommy went into the last night with a very slim lead, only to have the last night rain out. But out of that memory, the thing that stands out the most was tommy bugging brad to quit waiting for the sky's to clear and just cancel it. Don't get the wrong idea here folks. I love watching that man race, and have grown up being thoroughly entertained by this man. He is indeed the show wherever he goes. But please people, don't get on here and cry cause tommy didn't win the championship this season. HE HAS WON 25 OF THEM!!! I'm sure he still has a few left in him, he is as competitive now as he has ever been. So quit crying about it, congratulate chris morrow as i am sure tommy himself will do. He has proven to be a very worthy adversary and this year i think he showed everyone, tommy included. that his 7 championships were no fluke. And btw jackman, all of those guys he raced against this season worked hard on their cars, spent lots of money, and i am sure everyone of them felt screwed over at some point. Whats the difference you ask? tommy won a shitload of races, as well as the llm championship at kd. So why should his sorrows be worse than anyone elses?

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57491#msg57491
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 03:26:13 PM by skidder »

Offline WES

• Pit Crew
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2008, 03:38:42 PM »

Yes that is true, bit some people have selective memory.

And Skidder are you still trying to find new words to describe people? IDOIT is getting a little old! Wes

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57494#msg57494

Offline 2fst4u

• Series Owner
    • www.xtremeautomachine.com
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008, 03:41:26 PM »
Brad did not try to hard...they could of run it the next day!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57495#msg57495

Offline WES

• Pit Crew
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2008, 03:42:43 PM »
post from skidder
You never were,so who are you trying to fool.We all know you work at sunset and its part of your job discription to cover for wes and make up whatever comes to your mind.Just by reading what you posted ,we can all see that you ars biased towards sunset otherwise you would have tried to confirm that it was actually him before posting unconfirmed and rediculous statements.Bill you have been busted for being a complete idiot.

I can assure you that he does not work for me, but if you know who he is I will gladly hire him. finally a person with some commen sense..Wes

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57497#msg57497

Offline BUD MAN

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2008, 03:56:50 PM »
Hey WES, how long is this review going to take??

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57502#msg57502

Offline tower

• Team Owner
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2008, 04:10:33 PM »
I AGREE WITH TOM WALTERS BEING MAD IF THIS NEW RUMOR IS TRUE, AS IF WE WOULDN'T ALL BE IF WE WERE IN THE SAME POSITION FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP. BUT GET REAL PEOPLE IT IS ONLY BECAUSE IT IS TOM AND NOT ANY OTHER RACER THAT SOME OF YOU ARE GETTING PISSY AND SARCASTIC. MABE YOU SHOULD PUT YOURSELVES IN HIS SHOES AND YOU WOULD ALL BE THE SAME WAY, BUT AS FAR AS ANY THREATS BEING MADE THEN GET A GRIP PEOPLE IT IS JUST THE YEAR END GOSSIP. MABE YOU SHOULD USE YOUR GOSSIP TOWARD THE TACK OWNER(WES)  FOR MAKING THIS DESCION AND THAT MABE HE KNOWS HE WAS WRONG TO CANCEL THE RAIN DATE. TAKE IT OUT ON HIM WHILE HE STILL HAS SOME FAITFUL FANS ADN DRIVERS AND JUST IN CASE THIS IS THE END THEN CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH CHRIS AND TOM AND ALL THE OTHER DRIVERS IN ALL DIVISIONS THAT HAVE HELPED TO KEEP SUNSET RUNNING. YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE NOTICE AND ADVISE WES THAT WITHOUT HIS FAITHFUL FANS AND DRIVERS HE MAY NEED TO CONSIDER CHANGING SUNSET SPEEDWAY TO A SUNSET GO CART TRACK OR MABE EVEN A TRAILER PARK

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57517#msg57517

Offline ladybugprincess88

• Series Owner
  • ~Sunset Informative Webmaster~
    • Sunset Informative
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 04:15:11 PM »
A schedule is written at the beginning of the year with the dates we're expected to run. It's not fair when someone changes it due to how they feel as it's what we agreed on. That's why we're complaining. It's that simple Ross!
unless you have a contract with the track manger there is no "agreement". his call his dollar his reputation simple if people, fans, races and workers don't like it they will not come back and he will be out of business.
which is what will happen. Hense why there are already drivers that left Sunset for Barrie, like Frank Davey and others. That's something that's no surprise to my ears.

And hellothere, lol that was awesome :D

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57518#msg57518
**48** MOJO CREW **48**

http://sunsetinformative.webs.com

Offline xspot

• Pit Crew
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2008, 04:45:35 PM »
The finish for every race has been forwarded to the powers that be.  Now they need to confirm these.  I have kept track since day 1 for every limited late model that showed up at Sunset this year.  After each night was over, there were confirmations made with other teams as to finishes in question.  Our calculations show Tom Walters 1410, Chris Morrow 1408 and Jason Witty 1379.  

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57525#msg57525

Offline alan evans

• Team Owner
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »
The finish for every race has been forwarded to the powers that be.  Now they need to confirm these.  I have kept track since day 1 for every limited late model that showed up at Sunset this year.  After each night was over, there were confirmations made with other teams as to finishes in question.  Our calculations show Tom Walters 1410, Chris Morrow 1408 and Jason Witty 1379.  

the issue IS NOT the rain out we knew weeks before the final night there would be no rain date so thats life who cares not me.The d/q has been discussed the answer l was given right to my face after my questioning it was the rules are the rules. The issue is the mess in the scoring tower and Deb is by no means to blame she inherited a nightmare but l know because my wife keeps score on her favourite drivers Jason Witty and Jnr Slaughter,she now swears  that upon review Walters is ahead of Chris thats not b/s its fact when everything is recalculated including walters last night of racing D/q he is still leading in the points by 3 stay tuned.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57532#msg57532

Offline Benjamin

• Pit Crew
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »
This is reminding me of the Florida election a few years back!  How many times do you re-count?  If the points were a mess when the official scorer took over, what are you going to do?  The track can only go on the records that they have.  I think it's unreasonable to think that they should toss their records, and take those of someone else as gospel.  To double check, sure, but the tracks documents have to be considered official. JMO

I just want it to end so I know who won!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8711.msg57535#msg57535

HTML ezBlock

site
stats