Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Barries 4 Banger Rules  (Read 7055 times)

Offline zero

• Contributing Members
  • Series Owner

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Re: Barries 4 Banger Rules
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 08:33:22 PM »

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
  • Just Giv-er''turn left Just Giver again''turn left
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 10:22:16 PM »
Gary. I'm going to attempt to make you look like an idiot without literally calling you one.. or just did I? The weight penalty on my car for the new season would have been acceptable.. IF the rules were still the same. What you dont undertstand is that they've allowed close to 200 hp cars that will only have to weigh 2300lbs. It's not everyone elses fault your son built a station wagon tank of a car. As for claiming my computer is all chipped out and shit and what not, actually know what your talking about before you make public claims about someone or your just asking to get it back tenfold...

You should be banned for defamation of character.
:o :o :o :o Well its about Friggin time they put a Lid on these 240's,,weight needed to get a EVEN'' and I mean Even'' playing field in the 4's,,There is nothing worse than going to the races and seen someone out there dominating the others with tricks and computer flashing chips and so on.

Not my fault I picked the best car for the rules and ran good tires and have been driving the thing for 4 years now. Instead of some 4-door hunk-o-shit  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

and dont worry I'm not racing this year anyways , so you dont have to worry about the horrible 240 that shows up every weekend to ruin  the show with his bill gates computer and other rocket science cheating techniques.
::) ::) ::) ::) Oh Man This is the best you can do 240 LMAO,,I did not say you where running illegal,just generalizing on how Cars that run EFI's with Computers can run Illegal that includes Mustangs EFI's too !!!!,,,But to Drag my Son The Suby man into this is ''Kinda Lacking In Taste'''!!!,,,Shawn had nothing to do with this Opinion that I have or have not on these Threads This is my Opinion only so this Kindergarden Crap of yours calling Names About Subarus in general or as you Quote Pieces of ''Shit'',,''SORRY EVAN''  4DOOR TANKS.Who is in ''Defamation''?????,,After all Butler at Sunset runs a 240 too!!!,, How do you know if I was Talking About Him,,, and Don't for get the acura v6 in the thunder class at Sunset.Now thats Power and Guts,,,,and If I was a tech Id be wondering about some tires too..Proper Rating''',,About my Son who is a qualified lic tech who has a Championship and Navigated Targa Rally In NFLD'', and in the Top 50 Canada wide top Subaru Mechanics and a All around ''Nice Guy'' in general and has a lot of Integrity,and Class for a guy with Piercings and a Mohawk and does not have my DNA!!!!... I am very Proud of his Acomplishments and as a father who I am very Proud to Call Shawn My son!!!,,,He had Fun''That what its all about,,But if you want to Belittle Shawn to Make yourself Feel Superior''Knock your self out,,I know My mind is Clear and so is Shawns.....JMO ::) ::) ::) ::)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79953#msg79953
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:38:46 PM by Scooter »

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 12:17:32 AM »
Very nice Thayne! Do you make your own chassis or buy them and what nose is that?

That car was built by Peter Schotanus...the body is fabbed, noses and front fenders are 5 star monte stuff...

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79971#msg79971

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 12:17:32 AM »

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 07:21:10 AM »
 ;D ;D  Hey Thayne'I notice that you still have your Mustang in your shop,,,Is that fore sale or is Travis running it ???

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79977#msg79977

Offline Thunder6

• Don't mess with Tex
  • Series Owner
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 12:13:10 PM »
Can you two have your little battles in PM? I'm sure the rest of us don't need to hear it. And Scooter if you got some ideas about how people are cheating take your wallet out and walk over to Brad Richmond. That's the way to solve that problem, not here, blindly making accusations. Also if someone has problems with the rules that should be discussed with the track. Thank you.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79988#msg79988
"Dont be BEECH! And as always comrades, have nice day" fpsrussia

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2010, 01:09:46 PM »
Can you two have your little battles in PM? I'm sure the rest of us don't need to hear it. And Scooter if you got some ideas about how people are cheating take your wallet out and walk over to Brad Richmond. That's the way to solve that problem, not here, blindly making accusations. Also if someone has problems with the rules that should be discussed with the track. Thank you.
       8) 8) 8) 8) WOW ''''Kevin,,Im sure you have a job to do on here ,,But I wasn't accusing any one on cheating I was just Generalizing'!!!!,,and furthermore If its ok to Call ONES car a Piece of crap,I will take Issue with that,,Shawn never comes on here to start crap,,and every one has a Opinion, and I guess a Select Friends of yours are only Allowed' to stir up anything they what Even yourself'',, so rethink on what you are Supposed to do on here and quit the ''holier than thou''' Additude !!,,Personally Kevin I think you a nice guy ''But fair warning DON"T PUSH ME''and I don't Scare That Easily Brutha... 8) 8) 8)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79989#msg79989

Offline Puppydogs

• Series Owner
  • my pictures
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »
Scooter you need to settle down, Kevin no one accused anyone of anything, just generalizing, and there are quite a few who come on here and post BS just to see what they can start. The 240 owes an apology for even dragging the 55 through the dirt they way he did. I have seen accusations on here about this or that one cheating and they don't get told to take it elsewhere. Not trying to start anything but maybe speak to the person that made this personal and I truly don't think that was scooter. If I thought he was out of line on his posting I would tell him so.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79991#msg79991
if you kick the puppy, the puppy will bite

Offline Thunder6

• Don't mess with Tex
  • Series Owner
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 02:19:53 PM »
       8) 8) 8) 8) WOW ''''Kevin,,Im sure you have a job to do on here ,,But I wasn't accusing any one on cheating I was just Generalizing'!!!!,,and furthermore If its ok to Call ONES car a Piece of crap,I will take Issue with that,,Shawn never comes on here to start crap,,and every one has a Opinion, and I guess a Select Friends of yours are only Allowed' to stir up anything they what Even yourself'',, so rethink on what you are Supposed to do on here and quit the ''holier than thou''' Additude !!,,Personally Kevin I think you a nice guy ''But fair warning DON"T PUSH ME''and I don't Scare That Easily Brutha... 8) 8) 8)

1. Gary if you want to insinuate that people are modifying computers or whatever... that is a suggestion of cheating.
2. I don't agree with anyone saying someone else's car is junk either... but people are welcome to their opinion.
3. I don't have "select" friends that I allow to do whatever they want on this site. I've spoken to Ben in person maybe a couple times. I've spoken to you personally a LOT more. I'm friends with Shawn too, you might want to remember.
4. Don't threaten me Gary, I don't scare that easily either.
5. I'm doing a job here FOR FREE... So let me do my thing and don't give me a headache please. I think I'm fair with people here.

THIS IS YOUR WARNING.... KEEP GOING AND YOU'RE GONE.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79992#msg79992

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2010, 02:55:13 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Yea Yea ''What ever''Take a Friggin Tylenol'' >:( >:( >:(

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79993#msg79993

Offline #9Chris

• Series Owner
  • CHIL Racing
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2010, 04:22:21 PM »
WoW racing hasn't even started yet and people are already at eachothers throat.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg79994#msg79994
boogity boogity boogity lets go racing boys
Former Driver of the number #9 Thunder Car

Offline Thunder6

• Don't mess with Tex
  • Series Owner
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2010, 11:00:20 PM »
WoW racing hasn't even started yet and people are already at eachothers throat.

No kidding  >:( I need a vacation  :(

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg80001#msg80001

Offline daisygirl818

• Series Owner
  • Out Picking WILDFLOWERS!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 12:07:37 AM »
Vacation??? Isnt that your normal state? ;D lol

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg80002#msg80002
Support the Dream and the WINNERS will follow.
You can bring a RACER to the track but Can't make him RACE!

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2010, 01:18:39 AM »

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2010, 08:25:29 AM »
;D ;D  Hey Thayne'I notice that you still have your Mustang in your shop,,,Is that fore sale or is Travis running it ???

Travis is running it this year when time allows....

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg80006#msg80006

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2010, 11:19:26 AM »
Well its about Friggin time they put a Lid on these 240's,,weight needed to get a EVEN'' and I mean Even'' playing field in the 4's,,There is nothing worse than going to the races and seen someone out there dominating the others with tricks and computer flashing chips''Quote''
  Wow'' Got to get the Last word in and then I will Shut up''Nissan 240 is a Fast car But all I was Saying was Computers can Be Tampered with,, If Barrie Did thier Homework In the Tech End of it and Looked closely at the specs of the 240 they should of ''Not'' Allowed them on the track Being the car is so Fast,,200 horsepower should of weighed down alot and I assume your Talking 200 h.p.!!!,, but regardles Winning Features and heats every weekend There is a few Eyebrow raised on the car that you race ,,Not just My own There was many others that Felt the same way,, but regardles Now you brought The Walts Into this and it was Thier right to have the car torn down ,after all they put up the money,,so I just wished that ''Bsw'' was a Little more Observant to what they allow to race when It comes to 4Cly ,,Mr Butler took the Championship at Sunset last season But when I have talk to him even he said That he got wieghed down and He also had no Comepetition out there either, So Sorry If I raised my Eyebrow,, I felt really Bad when Billy got torn down But Inquiring Minds really want to know things and I hope we can Forget about this and get on with life,so I don't need your Apoligy Ben I feel you have no respect for People Older than you anyway and Geez Did you know that the Newer Mustangs have Computers in them too'',,I think I did mention that In my Last post and Oringinal Post so ''Yea Just Generalizing''and if more racers are building more240's I hope the hell they are weighed down and these Posting are read because I won't be the only one Bitchin and Complaining,,The Tracks should Have a Factory H.p. Clause in The four Cyl. Class And or a Class of 240's on thier own too,,So Lets just Drop This Agreed..... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11106.msg80009#msg80009
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 11:29:34 AM by Scooter »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats