Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: May 22nd Not Rained Out  (Read 966 times)

Offline warmachine

• Rookie Driver
May 22nd Not Rained Out
« on: May 23, 2010, 02:06:07 AM »
A big Congrats goes out to Owners of Varney Speedway who waited out the weather and put a greta show on for the fans on the New Varney SPeedway. I know Sunset stole the spotlight tonight but the lil speedway that could deserves some credit for putting together and great show and track for the fans!

I know Clark Hartman took the stock 4 feature in a very competitive 20 car feature and Flammy regulars Billy and Ricky Schwartzenburg headed north as well.

The track was fast and fun a real drivers track, for any minis looking to have a little fun tomorrow the have an invitational which should be fun.

Great Job Varney! Great Job Sunset! Two tracks that put some work into there tracks over the winter as fans and racers let's pay them back with good car counts and fan counts.

Thanks for the grace night, that was a nice touch.(When someone can explain to me why a track wouldn't allow out of towners to fill there fields on rain nights) It was a win win for the fans and racers.

Good show VArney keep up the good work.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11357.msg81658#msg81658

CanadianRacingOnline.com

May 22nd Not Rained Out
« on: May 23, 2010, 02:06:07 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats