Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: SRracing Welcomes Reality Dreams Financial  (Read 1327 times)

Offline SRracing

• Race Fan
SRracing Welcomes Reality Dreams Financial
« on: April 28, 2009, 09:49:52 AM »
SRracing is thrilled to announce that Reality Dreams Financial has come on-board as their primary sponsor for the 2009 racing season.

“Everyone has dreams” said 17 year old driver Stephen Richmond, “and Reality Dreams Financial’s support will help us turn our dreams into reality.”

The Reality Dreams Financial logo will be proudly displayed on both the # 24 Super Stock and the # 24 Modified this year at Delaware Speedway.

“Having been involved in the racing business for over 20 years, I have seen how the exposure from sponsorship can benefit a company – not only in the short term, but more importantly, in the long term” said Reality Dreams Financial president Darcey Novotny. “I would encourage any company looking for ways to increase their business to consider becoming involved in racing.”

“I have followed Stephen’s racing career since he started in the junior racing program at Delaware Speedway in 1999, and I believe he is not only a talented race car driver, but a fine young man as well. So when this sponsorship opportunity arose, we were delighted to be able to help. The fact that the SRracing team has cars that race in two divisions was just a bonus” said Novotny.

Based in Appin, ON, SRracing competes in the Peterbilt of Ontario Super Stock and the Powerade Open Wheel Modified divisions Friday nights at Delaware Speedway.

Founded in 2002, Reality Dreams Financial is a London, ON based company offering full financial planning services. They may be contacted at 519-457-9965.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=9552.msg66707#msg66707

CanadianRacingOnline.com

SRracing Welcomes Reality Dreams Financial
« on: April 28, 2009, 09:49:52 AM »

Offline kcbc

• Team Owner
Re: SRracing Welcomes Reality Dreams Financial
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 03:49:17 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats