Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Joe from checkered flags collectables has passed away  (Read 1828 times)

Offline racewoman

• Series Owner
  • He has my whole heart
Joe from checkered flags collectables has passed away
« on: January 22, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »
Rest in peace Joe.......I remember the first time I met you, you told me it will get better.

DRENTERS, Joseph
Matthew (Joe) -
Suddenly at Cambridge
Memorial Hospital, on
Saturday, January 20, 2007.
Joe Denters, in his 64th year, was the beloved husband of the late Lynne (nee Atkinson) Drenters (1979) and Mitch Drenters. He was the dear father of Matthew and his wife Laurie, Joe and his wife Crystal, Jesse, and Zach. Joe is fondly remembered by five grandchildren Matthew, Kailynne, Hailey, Noah, and Nathan. He is survived by siblings Tony (Tilly), Trudy (Mike) Shwedyk, Nelly Glitnak, and Maria Embro, by a sister-in-law Connie (Murray) Dafoe, and by a brother-in-law Gary (Liz) Atkinson. Joe was predeceased by his brother John, and brothers-in-law Peter Glitnik and Lou Embro.

Throughout the years, Joe was an active member with amateur sports in Guelph, with the Guelph Oaks Sports Club, as well as a sports photographer at the Flamboro Speedway.

Friends may meet with the family at the Gilbert MacIntyre & Son Funeral Home,
Dublin Chapel, 252 Dublin St. N., Guelph, tonight (Monday, January 22, 2007) from 7-9 p.m. and on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. A Vigil for Joe will be held at the funeral home on Tuesday at 8 p.m. The Funeral Mass will be held at Church of Our Lady, 28 Norfolk St., Guelph, on Wednesday,
January 24, 2007 at 10 a.m. Interment, Marymount Cemetery, Guelph. As expressions of sympathy, donations to the Canadian Cancer
Society would be appreciated by the family (cards available at the funeral home
519-822-4731 or send
condolences at www.gilbertmacintyreandson.com

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=5789.msg22686#msg22686
I will fix the coolant lines...you pick up the supper! Careful watching me cook may give you a heart attack ;)

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Joe from checkered flags collectables has passed away
« on: January 22, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats