Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: UPDATE THIS SECTION  (Read 962 times)

racefanx

UPDATE THIS SECTION
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:28:14 AM »
Would like to see this section used.

Who's going where this weekend?

Who's going to win?

Friday,July 6/Kawartha/Real L.M. Triple 50's,but car count for the last 100 was only the regulars and i think 16 started.If same for the Triple 50's,it could be bad in the second and third 50's.Prediction is 18 cars and 71 sweeps it,if the Delaware cars don't show up.ACT invaders would be nice to see,but doubt that.

Saturday,July 7/Flamboro Grisdale Real L.M. 75 Round 2,but they only started 17 cars in Round 1.Doubt most of them will run Kawartha Friday night,because Grisdale pays points for overall 3 events,i believe and don't want problems the night prior.No Kawartha cars travel to Flamboro,so they won't attend Flamboro,the day after their Triple 50's.Paul Howse to win my guess.

Now,the Delaware Real L.M. are off Friday,so hopefully some will run at least 1 of the events above.

Saturday,July 7/Sauble/OSCAAR OUTLAW S.L.M. 50,but their car count has always been low up their.The Eastern based cars don't travel that far.My guess is 15 cars,only 4 heats instead of 6 and the 50 lapper.Just not worth the 4 hour drive for me.My guess Jeff Hanley takes it.

What are your thoughts and predictions on this weekends events?

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=15699.msg102821#msg102821
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 01:42:03 AM by racefanx »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

UPDATE THIS SECTION
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:28:14 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats