Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Solaris Motorsport looking for Aston Martin's maiden win in Mugell  (Read 732 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Solaris Motorsport looking for Aston Martin's maiden win in Mugello

After the third place finish in Imola and the second scored in Misano, the Italian team wants to keep the momentum going

Pescara, Italia - The Italian GT Championship is ready to turn on the engines of its 43 Grand Touring cars for the start of the fourth round at Mugello Circuit. After the third place finish grabbed in Imola and the second scored in Misano, Solaris Motorsport wants to keep the momentum that brought Sini and Mugelli up to the third place in the points standings.

"Third, second...now we must complete the sequence! I like so much the Mugello Circuit and I think it could be good for our Vantage. I have great memories here, in 2012 I won the first race in Superstars for me and for the team. A memorable day!" commented Francesco Sini. "We used the break after Misano to check the car in each part and prepare the Mugello race the best way we can. It is also Max's home race and it is close to us too, we want to try to make it special."

“I'm really happy to race in Mugello! It is my home track but it is also one of the most beautiful circuits in the world. I know very well each and every centimeter of the track, turn by turn, kerb by kerb. Unfortunately we could not test our Aston Martin there before, so we will have to wait the free practice sessions to discover where we will be." said Mugelli. "Well, after the two podiums in Imola and Misano, I'd like to climb the last step we miss! This month the team spent a lot of time preparing the car, I am confident we will have a good race pace but I need to improve my qualifying lap with new tires. I invite all the fans to come to Mugello to enjoy a full racing weekend! I want to see all of you at the track!"

"Every weekend we know the secrets of our Aston Martin better and now we manage to consistently stay in top positions. After the good performances of the first part of the season, in Mugello we want to confirm ourselves as one of the best teams in the championship." said Roberto Sini, who’s helped in managing the team by his sons Francesco and Laura. "We should have two dry races and there should be a not too hot weather, both these thing could help us being stronger. Mugello is a very technical track with a lot of fast corners where our chassis can make the difference, if we will be able to find a good setup quickly, we can aim to the top!"

The fourth round of the Italian GT championship will start on Friday, July 15th, with two free practice session scheduled for 10:25 AM and 1.55 PM, with qualifying at 6:15 PM and 6:45 PM. The first race of the weekend will start on Saturday, July 16th, at 12:45 while the green flag for Race 2 will wave on Sunday, July 17th, at 9:50 AM. Both the races will be streamed live on the Italian GT Championship web site (www.acisportitalia.it/CIGT)
For further information you can visit the web site www.solarismotorsport.com or send an email to media [at] solarismotorsport.com

Follow the Solaris Motorsport’s Aston Martin on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=22990.msg115553#msg115553
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats