Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: July 28th Barrie LLM & Thunder Features - Ridge Road Racing -  (Read 1459 times)

Offline RidgeRoadRacing

• Rookie Driver
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:21:35 PM by RidgeRoadRacing »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Offline blkflagagain

• Fell short of the 20 race mark in 2009.. Quite sad indeed!!!
  • Series Owner
  • Good luck to all in 2012
Re: July 28th Barrie LLM Features - Ridge Road Racing -
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 01:19:47 PM »
Cool vids once again RIDGE ROAD.. Thanks again for doing them and sharing. I like to compare your vids with my notes and ensuing write up to see just how accurate I was.. ;) Lets face it nobody sees an entire race perfectly from my expieriences.. ha ha.. Gord"s car looked the best its been since the opening couple weeks to me.. Hard to believe he hasnt bagged a feature win since the first race of the season..I think it might happen this weekend, but so much depends on if your in the line that moves from the drop of the green at Barrie.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=15999.msg103703#msg103703
Once a king always a king. Once a queen always a queen. Once a knight.......... never enough!!!

Offline RidgeRoadRacing

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 05:39:33 PM »
Cool vids once again RIDGE ROAD.. Thanks again for doing them and sharing. I like to compare your vids with my notes and ensuing write up to see just how accurate I was.. ;) Lets face it nobody sees an entire race perfectly from my expieriences.. ha ha.. Gord"s car looked the best its been since the opening couple weeks to me.. Hard to believe he hasnt bagged a feature win since the first race of the season..I think it might happen this weekend, but so much depends on if your in the line that moves from the drop of the green at Barrie.

Always happy to share the videos, many of the drivers watch them if only to grab a glimpse or two of themselves :)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=15999.msg103715#msg103715

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 05:39:33 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats