Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Newfoundland Registrations Make Atl. Championships Complete  (Read 1184 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Newfoundland Registrations Make Atl. Championships Complete
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »
For Immediate Release

Contact:  Tim Wile @ 506 388-2415 or Bern Hickey at 709 229-4583

Oct 2, 2009 - CFS is pleased to announce for the first time, and in partnership with Avondale and Thunder Valley Speedways in Newfoundland, several Newfoundland Teams are now registered to compete in the Atlantic Championships!  The speedways are expecting between 2 and 6 entries to register in Pro Stock, Sportsman and Mini Stock Divisions, from "the Rock".  "Avondale Promoter Bern Hickey and I have talked about this a number of times and I'm extremely excited that it's finally come together" said CFS Promoter Tim Wile.   "It's another example of what can be when tracks work together to forward the sport.  This makes the dream of a true 'Atlantic' Championship a reality for me, and I want to thank the Island promoters and especially Bern Hickey for spearheading this in Newfoundland.  If it had not been for Bern's efforts and like-mindedness this could never have happened." concluded Wile.

The CENTRE is asking for sponsorship assistance for the teams traveling from NFLD including anyone who can provide lodging or sponsorship dollars to assist them with travel expenses.  Individuals or businesses willing to assist are asked to call Tim at 388-2415 or Bern at 709 229-4583.

-30-

Tim Wile

General Manager

CENTRE for Speed

506 388-2415

www.centreforspeed.com

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10676.msg74823#msg74823
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: October 02, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats