Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Rahal: “Anomaly” team-mate Sato has a “hell of an engine”

Rahal will go into his second consecutive last-chance qualifying with his family-run, Honda-powered Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing team, 12 months after being bumped from the Indy 500 field in agonizing circumstances.He could only manage the 33rd fastest four-lap average around the Speedway, and will now battle with Katherine Legge, Marcus Ericsson and Nolan Siegel for the final three spots on the ...Keep reading
Source: Rahal: “Anomaly” team-mate Sato has a “hell of an engine”
Ericsson: Indy 500 qualifying laps like “driving with a gun to my throat”

Former Formula 1 racer Ericsson, who won the 2022 Indy 500 and finished runner-up last year in controversial circumstances, wrecked his primary speedway car in a crash in practice on Thursday.That meant he was forced to qualify in a backup chassis, which didn’t appear to possess the same speed as Andretti Global team-mates Kyle Kirkwood and Colton Herta, who qualified fifth (ahead of the Top 12 ...Keep reading
Source: Ericsson: Indy 500 qualifying laps like “driving with a gun to my throat”
“Major changes” unlikely to MotoGP’s feeder classes under 2027 rules overhaul

Earlier this month MotoGP announced the framework for its 2027 technical regulations overhaul, headlined by a switch from 1000cc engines to 850cc and a reduction in aerodynamics.Changes to the technical regulations for the Moto2 and Moto3 feeder classes, however, are not on the cards in the coming years according to series promoter Dorna.MORE: What MotoGP's 2027 rules overhaul could mean for the ...Keep reading
Source: “Major changes” unlikely to MotoGP’s feeder classes under 2027 rules overhaul
Supercars Perth: Waters wins as penalty costs Mostert the double

When the Walkinshaw Andretti United's crew released Mostert from the pitlane after a tyre change, he drove into the path of Tickford's Thomas Randle, forcing him to hit the brakes.A resulting five-second penalty left Mostert to try to build a lead over fellow Ford Mustang driver Waters, but a margin of just 2.58s handed Waters his first win of the season.Waters had snatched pole position by a ...Keep reading
Source: Supercars Perth: Waters wins as penalty costs Mostert the double
Indy 500: Penske stays on top, heroic VeeKay rebounds from crash

Power was the ninth of 34 drivers to go out on track vying to make the field of 33 and began his march with an electrifying 234.030mph opening lap.By the time he completed all four of his laps around the 2.5-mile Indianapolis Motor Speedway, he rolled to an average speed of 233.758mph to take the top spot. “I wouldn't have trimmed any more than that,” said Power, the 2018 Indy 500 winner.Scott ...Keep reading
Source: Indy 500: Penske stays on top, heroic VeeKay rebounds from crash
Indy 500: Power leads Penske 1-2-3 with 233.758mph qualifying run

The ninth of the 34 drivers vying to make the field of 33, Power produced four crisp laps to complete the 10 miles around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in an average speed of 233.758mph.His first lap was an impressive 234.030mph, which set the tone for the run.“I wouldn't have trimmed any more than that,” Power said. “Like, it was tough in [Turns] 3 and 4, so I thought we were alright. I ...Keep reading
Source: Indy 500: Power leads Penske 1-2-3 with 233.758mph qualifying run
VeeKay suffers heavy crash, Larson hit by engine issue in Indy 500 qualifying

VeeKay, who was expected to be a strong contender for pole position this weekend, was the fourth of 34 drivers to go out and attack Indianapolis Motorsport Speedway’s fastest four laps at the start of qualifying.After establishing a warm-up lap that exceeded 221mph, he went through the Turns 1 and 2 trouble-free but then it all went wrong going through Turn 3.His #21 Ed Carpenter Racing ...Keep reading
Source: VeeKay suffers heavy crash, Larson hit by engine issue in Indy 500 qualifying
Indy 500: How the two-day qualifying system works in 2024

Qualifying commences at 11am ET (4pm BST) on Saturday 18 May. Each car is given a single, four-lap run to set an average speed – and goes in an order selected by random draw on Friday night (listed at the bottom of this story).When every car in the qualifying order for Saturday has had at least one chance to qualify, teams may choose from two lanes at the end of the pits for subsequent ...Keep reading
Source: Indy 500: How the two-day qualifying system works in 2024
Indy 500: Herta sets quickest lap at 234.974mph, Newgarden tops four-lap average

While out for a simulated qualifying run, Herta’s quickest lap of 234.974mph came courtesy of a tow off the #15 Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing Honda of Graham Rahal? with 90 minutes left on the session.Herta opted to abort the effort after Rahal impeded his planned four-lap run.Newgarden, the reigning Indy 500 winner, made his presence felt with a strong simulated qualifying run at 234.063mph ...Keep reading
Source: Indy 500: Herta sets quickest lap at 234.974mph, Newgarden tops four-lap average
Mir unsure "how long my body can take this" amid Honda MotoGP struggles

Despite a change in philosophy and the added advantage of MotoGP’s new concession system, Honda has so far been unable to turn its fortunes around, with the RC213V remaining the weakest bike on the grid.Mir, now the lead rider in Honda’s stable after the exit of Marc Marquez to Gresini Ducati, has finished no higher than 12th in the first five grands prix of the year, while his new team-mate ...Keep reading
Source: Mir unsure "how long my body can take this" amid Honda MotoGP struggles
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

HTML ezBlock

site
stats