Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: F1600 Super Series Champion Takes on the Formula 2000 Canada Championship  (Read 1196 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.

F1600 Super Series Champion Takes on the Formula 2000 Canada Championship

Chase Pelletier Will Make Debut This Weekend

BRAMPTON, ON (April 30, 2015) - Following a stellar season in Formula 1600 where he swept the final double-header weekend at Trios Rivieres, QC, to take home the championship trophy in Canada's most prestigious Formula 1600 series, Chase Pelletier is set to challenge for the F2000 Canada Championship.  The series begins with the BEMC Spring Trophy Race at the historic Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, located north-east of Toronto.  Pelletier continues under the tent of Britain West Motorsports, one of Canada's most successful race teams for over 30 years.

“I'm excited to take the next step in advancing my racing career, moving to a full aero car.  There is a lot to learn to manage the added horsepower, slick tires and down force of the car, but with the support of David, Phil and the rest of the team at Britain West, I'm confident it won't take too long to find the podium”, says Pelletier. 

During the off season, Chase focused on securing sponsorship for 2015 while completing his first year of Automotive Engineering at UOIT.  “We have enough support in place to get the season underway,” continues Pelletier.  “We still have more work to do, but I'm a firm believer that if you want something bad enough, and do everything possible to further that cause, things will find a way of coming together”.  Adversity is nothing new to this up and coming star.  Chase has shown that he doesn't let anything stand in his way.  Diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at age 10 hasn't made his path an easy one.  “Racing with T1D brings an added challenge, but it also makes the wins that much more special.  It makes me want to try harder, and if I can inspire others living with diabetes through my success, that is the best possible outcome”.

To compliment his development in open wheel, Pelletier will also participate in select Pirelli World Challenge, TCA races in the U.S. with Garrett Racing's, Drive 4 Diabetes Driver Development and Diabetes Awareness Program.  The high profile series provides Pelletier an opportunity to learn some of top track in North America and extend is message of inspiration to a wider audience.

For more information about Chase, visit www.ChasePelletier.com follow on twitter @ChaseT1D or call Chase at (647) 998-1241.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=20847.msg113265#msg113265
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats